Cicero, New York
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

i got a dog a while ago ( 2008 )there. paid 1700 dollars for her ( *** dumb i know ) . she was purebred mini dachshund . anyways after getting her i did some research into her bloodline..and found out she came from some breeder in kansas...all good it would seem..nope the breeder was wanted by the irs for tax evasion...and then did more digging and found out he was arrested in other states for animal cruelty and running puppy mills. so i went to petland with this proof and asked them to refund the money i gave them based on what i found out. they refused they said give us back the dog and we will talk. ( the manager at the time was an rude arrogant *** ). i called them out for working with illegal puppy mills and they of course denied it up and down even with the proof and a report from the kansas police dept. about the breeder .... so basically i was dumb and got a dog from there. and they are all for puppy mills and animal cruelty. in theory selling illegal merchandise is against the law...but they get away with it. im just glad that even though i got *** with my money just glad i was able to get one dog out of that hellish place so do yourself a favor do not support them.. they are a worthless company that could care less about animals ( cause keeping a animal in a small cage and being out there for people to bother is pretty traumatizing ) do yourself a favor just type in petland cruetly in a search engine. this is the reponse from the owner of the cicero petland Jeffrey Frankel today "You should really gather your own FACTS rather than blindly believing internet propaganda." "You are entitled to your opinion however we get frustrated dealing with people like you that are uninformed, willfully ignorant and worse arrogant."

i was told they were going to set up a meeting with myself and director of company stores and the director of animal welfare july 8th 2015 but i went in and the manager had no clue what i was talking about ive left my number there numerous times last year and so far 5 times this summer and not one person there has contacted me , im pretty sure the workers are told not to talk to me.

added is the convo with the owner at the time

Reason of review: Other issue.

I didn't like: Dishonesty, Customer service, Animal conditions, Owner.

Had an Experience with Petland?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion