Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I went in to the the Petland store in Lake st. Louis missouri with my mother at the end January.

We decided to purchase some of the leftover Christmas clearance items on an endcap marked 50% off. Upon going to the register and ringing out we noticed some of the items were 50% off and some were not. We first asked the cashier noticed for an explanation to which she replied she didnt understand it either.We noticed a manager named Kyle standing near the endcap so we asked him for clarification. He replied ugh..remember whenbi asked if you needed help thats what i was talking about cant you read.

Told the sign is bright red and says Christmas merchandise 50%off. It does not say some is and some is not, or priced as marked, or hey get a suprise at the register. Hes like well thats how it is its normally way more expensive so you are getting a deal (even though it was almost February and it was Christmas stuff) After he literally insulted us we both asked for our money back and returned all of our merchandise. Problem is guess what, our money never came back on our cards, and Kyle kept our receipts.

We have called corporate my mother got her receipt taken care of, now here I am going into May and I am STILL WAITING ON MY MONEY BACK FROM THE LAKE SAINT LOUIS PETLAND!!! Ihave kept my end of the bargain by never shopping there again, and jave told everyone I know about their terrible service and treatment.

We all know this is somethi g that couls have been handled at store level. Especially since this gentleman still works there.

Review about: Petland Manager.

I liked: I will never go back.

I didn't like: Dishonesty, Customer service, Service, Service the manager all of it.

Comments