Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

We bought our Akita from petland in Robinson Pa about 3 weeks ago...he's had diahhrea on and off since we bought him!

Been to the vet twice and can't figure out what's wrong. Besides that point, I did some research on where my puppy came from... took me 20 minutes to type his breeders names in, and he brought to a website with a list of all these puppy mills from Arkansas, Indiana and Iowa, which is where mine was from! His breeders names were on there and there was pictures of the cages they're kept in and everything!!!!

Don't pay $3000 for puppies coming from these places! Them and their parents aren't taken care of properly, and it results in illness, disease, and so many other problems! One of our puppies *** hasn't descended... and if it doesn't he's not capable of breeding properly.

This place is disgusting...

please pleaseeeee go to a shelter.Do not give your money to people who are associated with puppy mills!

Review about: Petland Akita Dog.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Petland?

Comments