Bellevue, Washington

There was a big puppy that was biting, which happens I understand, however I didn't get an associates discount util I was screaming for someone to come over.I was watching the people at the counter the whole time and and three were on there phone and two were talking to each other laughing.

AND THEN, they lectured ME.

They were mad that I "made a scene" but I think that was justified considering the dog broke skin on both my arms and one of my feet.I even drew blood.

Review about: Petland Dog.

Had an Experience with Petland?

Comments

They are the legal owners of the dog so sue them for the ***.

This is Swetha who wrote the post. This was at bethel location in columbus oh

I think it means "attention" instead of discount

Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Petland - Review about Bulldog from Athens, Ohio Petland "I bought a bulldog from local Petland. She was in store after purchased a week with no vet care. I demanded the get vet care immediately. So they took her..." Read more Little Puppies Online Teddy Bear Puppy Review Little Puppies Online "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..." Read more Somethingsphishy - Insanely Horrible Customer Service Somethingsphishy "I am so lost right now... I feel like I have been messaging a 10 year old with my valid concerns about a $100 purchase I just made on Somthingphishy.com...." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more