Petland - Review about Lop Rabbit from Sherwood Park, Alberta
My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland.I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely.
However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him. Turns out when we got our "free checkup" the next morning, he might have ring worm....and he has a sinus flu. Poor little guy has been sick for who knows how long and they sold that to me. The owner toke full responsiblity for the animal, but if the rabbit was already in such bad shape then why would I trust them to get him back to full health?
They obviously don't care about him.
I know I could get infected and it's probably best to keep him at Petland with their staff, but I just have a bad gut feeling.
I am very upset over this whole situation. If it were some young child it would totally ruin the experience.
I have never liked major pet retailers like this.After this experience I won't be getting anything from those kinds of stores ever again...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lop Rabbit
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I..."
- "i got a dog a while ago ( 2008 )there. paid 1700 dollars for her ( *** dumb i know ) . she was purebred mini dachshund . anyways after..."
- "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..."
- "As of today I've had the software for one month. Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software..."
- "I purchased agedefy hair colour and I am very disappointed! It didn't cover my grey at all? I can understand if it wasn't the right colour choice on my part..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."