Petland - Review about Lop Rabbit from Sherwood Park, Alberta
My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland.I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely.
However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him. Turns out when we got our "free checkup" the next morning, he might have ring worm....and he has a sinus flu. Poor little guy has been sick for who knows how long and they sold that to me. The owner toke full responsiblity for the animal, but if the rabbit was already in such bad shape then why would I trust them to get him back to full health?
They obviously don't care about him.
I know I could get infected and it's probably best to keep him at Petland with their staff, but I just have a bad gut feeling.
I am very upset over this whole situation. If it were some young child it would totally ruin the experience.
I have never liked major pet retailers like this.After this experience I won't be getting anything from those kinds of stores ever again...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lop Rabbit
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Wish I would have read the reviews online before doing an order. Ordered 10 corals at a price that was (apparently) too good to be true. Corals arrived..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."
- "As of today I've had the software for one month. Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."