Petland - Review about Lop Rabbit from Sherwood Park, Alberta
My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland.I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely.
However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him. Turns out when we got our "free checkup" the next morning, he might have ring worm....and he has a sinus flu. Poor little guy has been sick for who knows how long and they sold that to me. The owner toke full responsiblity for the animal, but if the rabbit was already in such bad shape then why would I trust them to get him back to full health?
They obviously don't care about him.
I know I could get infected and it's probably best to keep him at Petland with their staff, but I just have a bad gut feeling.
I am very upset over this whole situation. If it were some young child it would totally ruin the experience.
I have never liked major pet retailers like this.After this experience I won't be getting anything from those kinds of stores ever again...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lop Rabbit
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The breeder told me to purchase this system for the new puppy I was getting. Doesn't work at all on this dog, couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I purchased agedefy hair colour and I am very disappointed! It didn't cover my grey at all? I can understand if it wasn't the right colour choice on my part..."
- "We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar..."