Petland - Review about Lop Rabbit from Sherwood Park, Alberta

15 of 157 Petland reviews

My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland.I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely.

However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him. Turns out when we got our "free checkup" the next morning, he might have ring worm....and he has a sinus flu. Poor little guy has been sick for who knows how long and they sold that to me. The owner toke full responsiblity for the animal, but if the rabbit was already in such bad shape then why would I trust them to get him back to full health?

They obviously don't care about him.

I know I could get infected and it's probably best to keep him at Petland with their staff, but I just have a bad gut feeling.

I am very upset over this whole situation. If it were some young child it would totally ruin the experience.

I have never liked major pet retailers like this.After this experience I won't be getting anything from those kinds of stores ever again...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 157 Petland reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petland. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petland.
Filing a new complaint about
×