Petland - Review about Bulldog from Athens, Ohio

28 of 157 Petland reviews

I bought a bulldog from local Petland.She was in store after purchased a week with no vet care.

I demanded the get vet care immediately. So they took her to their vet and the vet was instructed by Petland no to talk to me. She was real asked from vet. All I could get was a letter from their vet stating she was ok they weren't allowed to give me records.

She was my dog just under their warranty care!! She is 8 months old now she has blood in stool been to three vets , called for help from Petland called local store where purchased I had to drive 1 hour and half to their vet needed approval asap.her app was in 2 hrs spent all day their. Then yelled at by warranty lady not to call corporate or local store again. All they care about is money not animal .

Nobody from corporate will call back.Sick dog for 4 months.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bulldog
Review category
Pet Stores
review #663742 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petland? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
28 of 157 Petland reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 09 #1170973

Typical of pet stores. Research puppy and kitten Mills. That's where they get the critters from.

1 0 Reply

Nov 07, 2015 #1060096

QUIT BUYING PUPPIES FROM PET STORES!!!!

10 0 Reply

Aug 15, 2015 #1019906

Doesn't everyone know by now not to buy puppies at a pet store? Adopt or get your puppy from a reputable breeder where the puppies stay with their mothers for at least 10 weeks and get socialized!

9 0 Reply

Sep 18, 2015 #1035825

ALL there puppies are from PUPPYMILLS. FROM IOWA MISS. KANSAS.. OMG PEOPLE . THAT'S WHY YOUR PETS ARE DYING

7 0 Reply
Kellys45

Aug 06, 2015 #1016398

Yes they do. They say puppy for lifetime warranty I would not want another puppy from their!! I bought 2 bully's from a different location. My female died at age 13. If I would have known we were going to get a sick puppy and rude customer service would never went back!! No more Petland for me

3 0 Reply

Jul 10, 2015 #1006072

No doubt a puppy mill dog that you overpaid for and they knew was ill. Adopt don't shop, when are people going to learn . . .

10 0 Reply
Kellys45

Jul 11, 2015 #1006140 Nelsonville, Ohio, United States

Yes no doubt. I lost my older bulldog was convient to get on payments. Should have been a sign when I couldn't get first vet records and the way the warranty lady acted but heart broke by losing my bully didn't use good judgement I have learned a lesson and ended up still heart broke with a sick dog

5 0 Reply
PetlandLIES

May 03 #1153533

It's not fair to say when will people learn. Yes I honestly do wish for all this truth to be exposed. Like black fish for example. I was also lied to. I am gullible and when a person holding a cute kitten tells you "these cats don't come from puppy mills" you believe them. God I hope for one day for someone to expose these crooks. In 2010 they got in trouble bc they were selling sick dogs.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.