Featured Not resolved

My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland.I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely.

However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him. Turns out when we got our "free checkup" the next morning, he might have ring worm....and he has a sinus flu. Poor little guy has been sick for who knows how long and they sold that to me. The owner toke full responsiblity for the animal, but if the rabbit was already in such bad shape then why would I trust them to get him back to full health?

They obviously don't care about him.

I know I could get infected and it's probably best to keep him at Petland with their staff, but I just have a bad gut feeling.

I am very upset over this whole situation. If it were some young child it would totally ruin the experience.

I have never liked major pet retailers like this.After this experience I won't be getting anything from those kinds of stores ever again...

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lop rabbit from Petland and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Petland to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petland for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Petland?

Comments