There was a big puppy that was biting, which happens I understand, however I didn't get an associates discount util I was screaming for someone to come over.I was watching the people at the counter the whole time and and three were on there phone and two were talking to each other laughing.

AND THEN, they lectured ME.

They were mad that I "made a scene" but I think that was justified considering the dog broke skin on both my arms and one of my feet.I even drew blood.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Petland and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Petland.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petland to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petland?

Comments

They are the legal owners of the dog so sue them for the ***.

This is Swetha who wrote the post. This was at bethel location in columbus oh

I think it means "attention" instead of discount