I watched the PETLAND special on animal planet last night and got sick to my stomach!!!I BOUGHT a puppy for the petland in robinson town center and like the puppy mills on the animal planet special admitted their puppies had giardia, mine did too.
I paid 1,000.00 for him, I think this is a lot of money but I couldn't leave without him. I agree that any dog from anywhere can get anything. Petland knowingly buys sick puppies and sell sick puppies and then the owner JEFF KOURY blames you!!!! I had the puppy for a day and a half and took him to my vet only to find out he was very underweight and had giardia.
Also these puppies are stuffed in these boxes/display cases, its just sick!I will adopt from a rescue from now on.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog,..."
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I am a 110% positive feedback with ebay and no issues with paypal for many years. A customer wanted to return a non refundabale item and filed a complaint that..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Same thing happened to us, just now. Called Netgear (it's been about a month or two out of warranty, NEVER had any issues with it, until now). They said it..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."