1.2
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

EVERYTHING about this place is absolutely HORRENDOUS!!Everyone please read this!

I purchased a puppy from this establishment. I purchased him because I felt sorry for him and my kids really wanted him. We asked to see the puppy and when they brought him to us he smelled so disgusting I wanted to throw up! Every one of the cages had urine and *** all over.

When I made the final decision to purchase the puppy I asked the associate to please give him a bath because he stunk so bad. They told me they would take him back to give him a bath. So when they took him back I watched through the glass and they did not give him a bath all they did was spray him with dog cologne. I still took him anyways, even though I wasn’t happy about that.

When we were doing the paperwork, I flat out asked the associate if he had all his shots. He showed me the paperwork that showed the shots that he has received and told me that yes he had all the shots except for rabies. The associate told me that all he needed was rabies and his yearly shots. This was a complete lie to my face.

I took the puppy to the veterinarian 4 days after purchasing him and the veterinarian told me that he needed several series of shots still that we’re going to cost me even more money. This establishment is ripping people off! They charged me over $2000 for this puppy that isn’t even recognized as a breed with the AKC. The associate also lied to my face when I asked point-blank about the refund policy.

I also found out when the puppy was being examined by the Veterinarian that he had health problems that is also going to cost me more money!

Do NOT buy a puppy from this place!They need to be put out of business!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments