1.8K views

DON'T EVER BUY BUNNIES FROM PETLAND!!

I bought 2 Netherlands dwarf bunnies from them and after I had them for a week and put them on the diet my veterinarian told me after i had gotten them, one bunny died from Mucoid Enteritis and my other one is very sick with the same disease! And even after my first bunny died I went back to the store and asked for a refund with the receipt IN HAND and they denied me.

I highly doubt my other bunny will last very long since there is little you can do for this disease.... THAT BEING SAID BUY FROM A BUNNY BREEDER WHO KNOWS THEIR STUFF and has their bunny a clean bill of health and not around other sick bunnies!!

Comments

I bought 2 beautiful bunnies from them and they died not even 2 weeks later 2 days apart from the same illness that is almost untreatable and causes them to die quickly. I take very good care if my animals and there should have been no reason that they died. Over 120$ gone and two very broken hearts of me and my boyfriend.

I bought two bunnies from PETLAND. Within three days one had died. of course their are no refunds but they should do something for you.

Thank you for telling me we were going to buy are son a pet from pet land and now we won't but thank you!

You can also get them in rescues

same thing happened to me i bought our bunny from there and she died 5 days later.