We purchased a puppy and some supplies on Saturday.When the girl put the collar on the puppy i said it was too tight.

She assured me it was fine and I believed her. My first mistake. I took the puppy to the vet today and the puppy is sick. She is on 2 antibiotics and received a shot before we left the vet.

I then went back to the Petland to return the collar. They told me they do not allow refunds or exchanges. I asked where that was posted and the girl could not show me any signs in the store. She said "we use to have signs".

She had first agreed to the return and then changed her mind she said i needed to go through warranty department and then gave me a slip of paper with the number on it. They had a stack of them at the register, im guessing they use them alot. The puppy will go back to the vet next week and i hope she will be ok, we have already gotten attached to her.

Save yourself the heartache and headache and shop elsewhere.This was the lakeland Florida store.

Had an Experience with Petland?

Comments

Sabyr

For all those who are surprised by this..Don't be.

It's a *** retail store for dogs... It's like wal-mart selling fish... They sell designer dogs that are bred by backyard breeders or puppy mills.

Continue to buy their animals is the continuing support of both backyard breeders and puppy mills.

Check out your local rescue OR if you're that hard up and have that much money to blow, find a REPUTABLE breeder and buy your designer dogs there.Otherwise, enjoy vet bills and dealing with a store that helps support puppy mills.

to Sabyr #716093

The preaching gets old!!!! Blah Blah Blah

to Anonymous #1163429

Well, as they say, there's a sucker born every minute, so if "preaching" is what gets people to listen before they do something they shouldn't, so be it. Better that than to remain ignorant and make a costly mistake.