This is Jax, a grey Newfoundland.I got him when he was about 2 months old at a Petland in Hilliard Ohio.
He was 5,000 dollars and little did I know that he was sick with bronchitis and pneumonia. They didn't tell me and when I took him to the vet 2 weeks later they said if I would have brought him in any later he would have been a goner. Not only was he an outrageous price but 3 months later and he's still having problems. I'm still in the process of getting him back to health and it has been a long struggle.
Please never buy a puppy from here and don't support them.I think all Petlands should be shut down, nobody should get away with selling these helpless puppies
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sold me a sick animal
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I ordered my windows earlier this year (2016). I had done reviews but obviously didnt sig far enough. I also had other companies sat we cannot beat their prices. I..."
- "I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years. I..."
- "Hope Investment Group, LLC posts ads on Craigslist and they promise a return of $10,000 on a $1,000 investment in 14 days. I paid fees for processing, insurance, delivery, and..."