This is Jax, a grey Newfoundland.I got him when he was about 2 months old at a Petland in Hilliard Ohio.
He was 5,000 dollars and little did I know that he was sick with bronchitis and pneumonia. They didn't tell me and when I took him to the vet 2 weeks later they said if I would have brought him in any later he would have been a goner. Not only was he an outrageous price but 3 months later and he's still having problems. I'm still in the process of getting him back to health and it has been a long struggle.
Please never buy a puppy from here and don't support them.I think all Petlands should be shut down, nobody should get away with selling these helpless puppies
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sold me a sick animal
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "I bought mashed potatoes in the two pack. I found 4 "things" in one of them, about the size of a dime, triangle-shaped. Could be large bugs, or..."
- "I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years. I..."
- "Hope Investment Group, LLC posts ads on Craigslist and they promise a return of $10,000 on a $1,000 investment in 14 days. I paid fees for processing, insurance, delivery, and..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."