1.7
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

This is Jax, a grey Newfoundland.I got him when he was about 2 months old at a Petland in Hilliard Ohio.

He was 5,000 dollars and little did I know that he was sick with bronchitis and pneumonia. They didn't tell me and when I took him to the vet 2 weeks later they said if I would have brought him in any later he would have been a goner. Not only was he an outrageous price but 3 months later and he's still having problems. I'm still in the process of getting him back to health and it has been a long struggle.

Please never buy a puppy from here and don't support them.I think all Petlands should be shut down, nobody should get away with selling these helpless puppies

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dog from Petland and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Petland to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was sold me a sick animal. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petland for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Petland?

Comments