5701 Cir Dr E #104, Cicero, NY 13039, USA
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I called over the phone to get an estimated price on a few of there larger breed dogs. I was interested in there husky, they said it would be around 1500 dollers.

So i made the hour drive from drum to syarcuse to meet the little fellow. My daughters ended up falling in love with a cute german shepherd. I asked how much would it be to take her home. The lady then came back an said it would be 3.4k to take the doh home.

I was shocked in disbelif and asked how much the husky was. She then precided to tell me all there large breed dogs are that much. I could not affored it so the offered me a credit through the store to buy the dog. My kids loved her so we did an took her home once i got home to call an put 2k toward the 3.4k balance u find out that its a 21% intrest rate.

Idk why u would want to scam good familys out of money but been its wrong. Angry

Comments

You can get a well bred Husky for about the same price through your local chapter of the national Siberian Husky club. You also get to see the breeding facilities, health guarantees, and so much more.