Petland lied by claiming my dog was registered and she is not
We purchased a puppy from Petland in Racine in February.We signed a purchase contract, also signed by the store manager, stating our puppy was registered.
After 12 weeks of waiting for her papers, we started calling and asking where they were. After calling three times, we were told "OOPS, our mistake, your dog can't be registered because she is a *** a poo." They are also claiming that registration does not affect the price of the dog.
I think if they pay the breeder more for a registered dog, they propably would charge more.I think they are liars and do not recommend anyone buy from them.
You May Also Like
- "My brother-in-law bought us a Frenchton puppy as our Christmas Present from Purebred Breeders (866-592-5322) in December 2010. The dog was absolutely adorable! We named him Bentley because he cost..."
- "This is the absolute WORST grooming facility I have ever used. I took my dog in to be groomed and gave them specific instructions of what I would like done...."
- "This person is very unstable and is allowed to set up at the entrance at Petsmart. He is full of hate and I worry one day he will do something..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "You will see Colodetox advertized all over, in chats, on the net. The latest colon cleanse scam to hit the net. They claim to have a natural product that will..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."
- "I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old. I never had any problem with it. Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation..."