We purchased a puppy from Petland in Racine in February.We signed a purchase contract, also signed by the store manager, stating our puppy was registered.
After 12 weeks of waiting for her papers, we started calling and asking where they were. After calling three times, we were told "OOPS, our mistake, your dog can't be registered because she is a *** a poo." They are also claiming that registration does not affect the price of the dog.
I think if they pay the breeder more for a registered dog, they propably would charge more.I think they are liars and do not recommend anyone buy from them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "My husband and I were unaware of the ugly truth about pet shops, puppy mills & illegal breeders before we got our baby from ANJ Furkids, a pet shop located..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."
- "Although Sleep Train didn't actually have an opportunity to replace the mattress in 90 days or less due to the mattress breaking down after the 90 days... our issue is..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."