My PETLAND puppy has giardia!
I watched the PETLAND special on animal planet last night and got sick to my stomach!!!I BOUGHT a puppy for the petland in robinson town center and like the puppy mills on the animal planet special admitted their puppies had giardia, mine did too.
I paid 1,000.00 for him, I think this is a lot of money but I couldn't leave without him. I agree that any dog from anywhere can get anything. Petland knowingly buys sick puppies and sell sick puppies and then the owner JEFF KOURY blames you!!!! I had the puppy for a day and a half and took him to my vet only to find out he was very underweight and had giardia.
Also these puppies are stuffed in these boxes/display cases, its just sick!I will adopt from a rescue from now on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Delia is a backyard breeder and a puppy mil she will buy your dog complain about anything to force your hand to refund some money s back then she will..."
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "I am currently in the process of taking the Meineke at 75th & Metcalf in OP, KS to court for damages that occurred during service work and fraud for selling..."