My PETLAND puppy has giardia!
I watched the PETLAND special on animal planet last night and got sick to my stomach!!!I BOUGHT a puppy for the petland in robinson town center and like the puppy mills on the animal planet special admitted their puppies had giardia, mine did too.
I paid 1,000.00 for him, I think this is a lot of money but I couldn't leave without him. I agree that any dog from anywhere can get anything. Petland knowingly buys sick puppies and sell sick puppies and then the owner JEFF KOURY blames you!!!! I had the puppy for a day and a half and took him to my vet only to find out he was very underweight and had giardia.
Also these puppies are stuffed in these boxes/display cases, its just sick!I will adopt from a rescue from now on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My brother-in-law bought us a Frenchton puppy as our Christmas Present from Purebred Breeders (866-592-5322) in December 2010. The dog was absolutely adorable! We named him Bentley because he cost..."
- "My girlfriend and I wanted a micro Pomeranian, so after looking online at various breeders I contacted Itsy Puppy in late October. I somehow felt comfortable about them being..."
- "Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product. Day one after application to horse's mane produced a cruddy bumpy rash. Day two rash is much..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I am a 110% positive feedback with ebay and no issues with paypal for many years. A customer wanted to return a non refundabale item and filed a complaint that..."
- "My stay with Motel6 in Willoughby Ohio was my worst ever experience I have ever had with any hotel chain. The first impression was in the parking lot with a..."
- "I purchased Hearnotes...the earphones were never made, or if they were I never received. I contacted Indiegogo and they said they have no responsibility but will give me the..."
- "Horrible customer service at the Los Banos Branch. They punish you for not having a cupon book by not taking the info over the window and making you come in..."